There are several reasons to use an annual plan in school
- A round calendar is an obvious planning tool to display the course of the year
- The school management can use the annual plan to discuss the development of the school and each subject
- A team of teachers has a much better basis for coordinating interdisciplinary cooperation by using a joint annual plan
- Calendardisc is an ideal source of information for parents, to follow the school year
- A good annual plan illustrates the curriculum to students, providing them with insight and overview of the school year
Attach e.g. excel, lesson plans or other files
Did you know, that you can attach lesson plans, files e.g. on a round calendar from Calendardisc? You can also share the annual plan on the school’s intranet. That means the annual plan is visible for everyone, who has access to the intranet. The reader can open and print attached files – but they cannot edit or delete them. To edit a file the user must be logged in to the actual Calendardisc account – it would typically only be the teacher who has this access.
Customize your template
Being a user, grants you access to all the several templates we have for different industries and interest. We frequently add more templates, so make sure to check in once in a while, for new inspiration.
All you have to do is to log in and choose “create plandisc from template”. The templates are there for you to customize and fit your needs. That means you can edit and delete rings, as well as change colors e.g. So don’t be afraid that you can’t be creative, when using a template.
Need a template? Don’t hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Get started today!
First month is free – explore how the new format for a round calendar makes it possible
to view everything at once, and how the tool can enhance the succes of your teamwork!