It is free! Forever
7 reasons why you should try Calendardisc
- You get a full overview of all annual activities at one glance
- You can syncronize your Outlook calendar with Calendardisc
- You can customize the overview to fit the needs of your organizaion
- You can easily share parts of your calendar with teammates
- You can embed calendardisc on your website to keep stakeholders updated
- You get a view of overlapping activities
- It’s completely free. So why not try it?
Try Calendardisc now!
Improve your organizational planning skills by adding a round calendar to your planning experience.
You will discover the effectiveness and great overview that only a round calendar can give you.
How to make a calendardisc
A calendardisc is a round calendar that is built up by rings. To make a calendardisc, you need to consider what themes in your company you want to include in the overview. You name the rings with these themes, which could be department names, media, campaigns, holidays, meetings etc. Get inspired by our many free templates.
When you have made the layout of your calendardisc, you can add meetings and activities to it. You can even attach files, images, tables, deadlines and much more to the calendar for easy access. With the Outlook add-in, you can transfer meetings from your Outlook calendar directly to your calendardisc. Quick and easy!
Next, it would be time to make your calendar interaktive. You can share a whole calendar or a ring with teammates, so you can plan together and improve synergy in your company!